The House of Marley Smile Jamaica Earphones - Rasta
Availability: Out of stock
Small and simple. With the Smile Jamaica noise-isolating earbuds, what you see is what you get. House of Marley have stripped the in-ear headphones down to their essence and built them back up using natural materials and recycled plastics. The music shines through crisply and even though they’re small, the bass vibrates.
The In-ear design provides deep bass, with a frequency response of 18Hz - 20kHz for authentic sound and a 8-millimeter driver, 16 ohms impedance and a Dynamic micro speaker with neodymium magnet for sound reinforcement.
The right-angled, 3.5-millimeter gold-plated connector designed to fit with a variety of device cases and create a high-quality connection for sound. Recyclable aluminium ring that’s high quality, adds to durability and keeps materials out of the waste stream. The 52" fabric cord helps reduce tangles and is specially engineered to cut down on static so you get that clear sound.
The House of Marley packaging is made from pulp, recycled plastics and recycled paper, and less of them, to cut down on what goes in the waste stream. We urge you to please recycle these packages.
- House of Marley Smile Jamaica Earphones
- In-Ear Design
- Right-angled, 3.5-millimeter gold-plated connector
- Recyclable aluminium ring
- Designed and built with FSC certified sapele and beech wood and recyclable aluminium
- Three sizes of ear tips make up these noise-isolating earbuds, while powerful 8mm moving coil drivers provide clean, crisp sound with powerful bass
- 52" fabric cord helps reduce tangles and is specially engineered to cut down on static so you get that clear sound
- packaging is made from pulp, recycled plastics and recycled paper, and less of them, to cut down on what goes in the waste stream