Samsung Galaxy S3 Stereo Headset - EO-HS3303WEG
Availability: In stock
The Samsung In-Ear Headphones comes equipped with Dual Speakers which are engineered for superior acoustic accuracy, balance, and clarity. These headphones provide deep, rich bass and well-balanced high definition sound whether you're watching a movie, listening to music or taking a call.
High Definition Sound
With its Dual Speaker, the HS-330 is designed to enrich your musical senses. It allows you to experience your music and recordings the way they were meant to be heard. With the Samsung In-Ear Headphones, you'll fall in love with your favourite music all over again. It comes packed with a 8mm tweeter and a 10mm woofer which provides a rich, high fidelity sound supported by a deep bass tone. In addition, the slit and the air holes minimise air pressure to deliver pure sound.
Greater Comfort And Insulation
The Samsung In-Ear Headphones features 3 differently sized pairs of ear buds which allows you to select the ones that give you the best fit and comfort. In addition, it provides perfect insulation from ambient noise.
- Genuine Samsung Accessory
- Optimal high definition sound with Dual Speaker
- 3 ear bud sizes to choose from, for the best fit and comfort
- Tangle-free flat cable design
- Ergonomic button design for greater control
- Colour: White (EO-HS3303WEGWW)
No More Tangled Wires
These headphones feature a flat cable which is easier to use, has long-term durability saving you the trouble of tangled wires.
Ergonomic Design Keeps You In Control
The Samsung In-Ear headphones feature a built-in control with ergonomic button design allowing you greater control over features such as Mic, Play, Stop and Volume.
- Features: 3 buttons remote controller (with mic); Impedance: 32ohms; Sensitivity (1kHz): 93dB SPL/mW; Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz; Connector: 1/8 inch (3.5mm)
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- Weight: 13.2g
What's in the Package (Bulk Packaged):
- Samsung In-Ear Headphones - White (EO-HS3303WEGWW)
- Virtually any Smartphone and tablet featuring a 3.5mm headphone jack