LG Nexus 5 D820 Battery - BL-T9

LG Nexus 5 D820 Battery - BL-T9 - Spare battery genuine LG battery, great for users who use their phone extensively whilst out and about. Lets you keep talking and makes sure you don't miss important phone calls.

Availability: In stock

£8.95
LG

Order By 6pm For Same Day Dispatch. Read more...

Call us now for more info about our products.

1 Year Warranty.

Super Fast Next Day Delivery

Product Description
Details

Is your battery draining faster than normal? It's probably time to replace your Nexus 5's internal battery. This original LG BL-T9 Internal Battery features 2300mAh of power so you can take advantage of the Nexus 5's features and stay connected.

Important Note: We recommend an authorized repair center completes the installation, the battery is an internal type. We do not provide any installation assistance, warranty, or accept returns on this item. Before installation, please consult with your device's manufacturer in regards to any issues related to the warranty of the device.

OEM Part Numbers: BL-T9 / BLT9

Compatible with Google LG Nexus 5

Additional Information
Additional Information
Part No BL-T9
Manufacturer LG
EAN 0702534480685
Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Like having a new phone
Price
Quality
Value
After 15-months my Nexus 5 battery, which had been deteriorating for a few months, started shutting down randomly. After ruling out other issues, I was left to conclude that the battery was finished. After fitting this its like my phone is brand new again. Review by James (Posted on 31/10/2015)
genuine nexus 5 battery
Price
Quality
Value
Genuine battery replaced (exactly same as what was originally in my nexus 5). ordered on Sunday received on Tuesday. Replaced today, fully charged and is absolutely holding charge better. Review by Martyn (Posted on 18/10/2015)
Genuine 100% Battery
Price
Quality
Value
Bought this to replace the one in my Nexus 5 since it was no longer holding a decent amount of charge, after receiving the replacement battery i went to replace the one in my phone had expanded/swollen up which explained the poor battery life, with the old one gone and the new one in its place its night and day the difference! Review by Dr S (Posted on 15/10/2015)
Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Product Tags
Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.