LG Nexus 4 E960 Battery - BL-T5

LG BL-T5 Battery - Spare battery genuine LG battery, great for users who use their phone extensively whilst out and about. Lets you keep talking and makes sure you don't miss important phone calls.

Availability: In stock

£8.90
LG

Order By 5pm For Same Day Dispatch Read more...

Call us now for more info about our products

14 Days Money Back Guarantee

Super Fast Next Day Delivery

Product Description
Details

Is your Nexus 4 or LG Optimus G having problems turning on or keeping a charge? Maybe it's time to replace your battery. This internal battery packs 2100mAh of power that will power your Nexus 4 or LG Optimus G so you can stay connected longer.

Important Note: We recommend an authorized repair center completes the installation, the battery is an internal type. We do not provide any installation assistance, warranty, or accept returns on this item. Before installation, please consult with your device's manufacturer in regards to any issues related to the warranty of the device.

OEM Part Numbers: BL-T5 / BLT5

Compatible with : Google LG Nexus 4 E960, LG Optimus G E900/E970

Additional Information
Additional Information
Part No BL-T5
Manufacturer LG
Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Well priced genuine part
Price
Quality
Value
My well-loved 4 year old Nexus4 started developing problems where it wouldn't hold charge, and would sometimes switch itself off when Wifi was turned on.

Most importantly, the BL-T5 sold by this store seems like a genuine part - it has identical detailing to the one that I removed from the phone, the printed text on it is crisp and layed out as expected. As a direct comparison, the price for the same part on Amazon is comparable (and in some cases higher), but the reviews set all kinds of alarm bells ringing for me. Although this phone is considered obsolete, I still love using it and didn't want to risk damaging it with a fake battery. A helpful video on how to spot fake vs genuine BL-T5 parts is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm5GHSmuNOg

The phone was easily disassembled with a bit of care. The only problem that I had was removing the old battery which was glued into place and thus awkward to prise out. I ended up using some plastic case opening tools to part the battery from the adhesive, but take care here - my old battery was a bit softer (warm from use perhaps?) and a metal screwdriver could've punctured it, which could've meant a lithium fire. The new battery slotted into place with ease and seated perfectly. The phone closed up and It was all done in 20 minutes despite me being very careful.

The phone has been restored back to its day 1 battery performance for less than £10 (plus postage). Really pleased with the quality and price of this battery, and have peace of mind that it is an OEM part.
Review by Nexus4Owner (Posted on 04/01/2017)
Good value and fast delivery
Price
Quality
Value
Ordered the battery and replaced on my old Nexus 4 battery (which was no longer holding a whole day's charge) in about 10 minutes - the phone is easy enough to open but unsticking the battery is best done slowly and carefully. Whole package arrived next day, and great quality for the price Review by Tim (Posted on 15/10/2015)
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: LG Nexus 4 E960 Battery - BL-T5
How do you rate this product? *
  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Price
Quality
Value
Product Tags
Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.